Friday, September 18, 2009

Milwaukee Summary

As of last Thursday, I am finished in Milwaukee. I figured I'd pull together some details about my nearly nine month stay there.
  • 95 hotel nights in 18 different rooms, only having my room cleaned one day, and seven suite upgrades
  • 31 rental cars, including 13 Ford Focuses (but luckily only one that talked)
  • 31000 flight miles on 62 planes, with only one near miss
  • An estimated 44 Midwest chocolate chip cookies
  • A temperature swing of about 95 degrees, from January to August
  • 4 Brewers games
  • 2 shoe-related snafus (here and here)
  • Long enough to see the Pick 'n Sa
    Publish Post
    ve completely remodeled and the Halloween store re-open for the season.
  • Regrettably not long enough to see the Panda Express open in the food court.
If I think of more, I may be adding to this post. In the meantime, farewell to MKE!

No comments: