Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a Pair

Well, I caved and bought a black stove to match my microwave and dishwasher. It was a bit of an impulse purchase for me, but I still got a pretty good deal. And it has fancy upgrade features my old one did not, like an oven light.

Impulse does not, however, mean instant gratification as it was two weeks from ordering to delivery, delayed by Lowe's not showing up on Thursday morning. The humorous part was when they called to reschedule, I asked if I could get a narrower window for delivery given their failure to deliver as promised. The delivery guy said they couldn't do that, they needed the full four hours to ensure they could deliver within the timeframe. Seriously? Thanks to Saturday delivery, my microwave has a new friend. Now I just have to figure out how to use it!

No comments: