Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cabinets are in! (almost)

The install work for the cabinets has nearly been completed. The last cabinet can't go in until the counters are installed. Until the counters are in, it still isn't too usable, but it looks like a kitchen again! I wish the stove was black to match the microwave, but I don't want to buy a new stove right now.



The biggest change is the new pantry cabinet. I'm not used to having anything on that wall, and it seems big enough to hold everything I had in my old cabinets! There will be a second cabinet to the left of it.




I really like the knobs, and I'm glad I went with a light paint color since the cabinets are dark.


Last but not least, the last cat was installed last night. I'm glad I only went with two of these as they take up a fair bit of room.

No comments: