Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seriously?

The parking garage is full of people who don't park between the lines, especially when it snowed. Now the ground is so dirty you can barely see the lines. This morning there were two cars both parked a little crooked, but spots are at a premium so I parked in between them, not worrying about the lines.

As I was leaving, I see something flapping on my windshield. It's a parking violation issued by this lovely organization. Do they seriously go around and check all eight floors of the garage every day, or did I just get lucky that they came around this day? I've seen people park badly all winter, leaving a big space but not quite enough to park in.

I suppose that will go on my performance review, too! Ha - it's a rental. You'll never find me!

No comments: