Monday, August 23, 2010

Australia - The Home Update

To complete the saga, here's the rest of the story. I made it until about 8:30 last night and then fell asleep. I woke up a few times and then woke up at midnight when the luggage delivery guy called to tell me he was bringing my suitcase. Luckily, he offered to leave it on the porch if I would leave my receipt so I didn't have to sign for it. I'm not sure how late he came, but when I woke up again at 3:45, it was there.

I looked through it this morning and it had definitely been searched, but no idea what caught their attention. Everything was still there.

For being so tired with so little sleep, I thought I would sleep better, but I only slept a few hours at a time. Then I had trouble going back to sleep. Hopefully in a few days!

No comments: