Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Windmills are Coming!

(In my head this is said to the tune of "Santa Packs Are Coming...")

Apparently interesting things do not happen to me now that I am not traveling, so there has been a dearth of posts around here lately.

But as I was driving home from work, I crossed over the train tracks and there was an entire train loaded with the giant blades of those huge monster-ish windmills. Each blade had its own train car, and there were bunches. Maybe they were headed somewhere else, but somebody is getting a lot of them. They are much bigger than you would think. We passed the blades on oversize trucks on the highway once and they are BIG.

I have all the Europe summary to get written, but I'm not yet motivated to do it. I should before I forget it all...

No comments: