Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life in the Tiny Room



This week I am in the smallest room yet at this hotel. Apparently they are very full this week. I always wondered why I hadn't been in this room. It is because it is TINY! The bathroom and closet take up half the room. There is one queen bed and just enough space to walk around it. No chair. Not to mention I am back at the end of the hall where there is no cell phone service. You know I get more hits on my blog from people searching about "towels are kinda scratchy verizon" or "what does towels are kinda scratchy mean" than anything else. Here it is: Room 807.

In other news, I met the general manager of the hotel tonight. She said she has been seeing my name on the arrival list for awhile and was thrilled to meet me and put a face to a name. I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.

Oh, and it is 55 degrees. Seriously. June 10. Get with the program.

No comments: