Sunday, February 24, 2013

24 Hours with Babycats

These two have been into everything this weekend.  Yesterday, they set up a Rube Goldberg affair in the basement by knocking over a tub of scrap lumber which knocked over the ironing board which knocked over the drying rack complete with wet clothes.

Last night, they knocked over a flower arrangement on the piano.  Then this morning, Pete got up on the kitchen counter after Bailey's food.  I was at the dining room table so caught him in the act and sprayed him with the spray bottle.  Ten minutes later, he is still licking and licking and that's when I realize his foot is yellow, like his whole arm.  I couldn't figure out what it was until I looked really close and smelled garlic - he had landed in an open container of garlic butter on the counter, which was now all over his foot.  I had to take him into the bathroom and use Dawn, like they use to clean up animals rescued from oil spills.  I got a lot of it off, but it's still on his foot.  At least it doesn't seem to have made him sick.

Good thing they are cute because they are trouble...

No comments: