Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is Coming

After 18 months of winter, I do believe spring is actually coming. While I do enjoy snow, I also really enjoy spring and am glad it is coming. You have to pay very close attention to all the trees and see them changing. Here is how I know spring is coming:

  • There are baseball scores on my dashboard.
  • I was able to walk at lunch for the first time since December.
  • There are hurdles out on the track at the park.
  • The seasonal nursery by my house is getting set up.
  • I saw a bug on my windshield. I don't particularly like bugs, but you don't see them in the winter.
  • It is light in the morning when I wake up, although not for long.
  • There are almost no piles of snow left.
  • I have daffodils peeking up and one crocus.
I probably have more, but that's it for now.

No comments: